Please drop off and pick up learners form the correct gate, detail can be seen below:
Nursery, Reception, Breakfast and After School Club – EYFS gate.
Classes 1 and 6 – Carpark gate.
Classes 2, 3, 4 and 5 – Playground gate.
Please try to be punctual to avoid help maintain social distancing.
Times of the school day:
Nursery – 8:45 – 11:45 for the morning session and 12:15 to 3:15 for afternoon sessions.
Reception to Year 6 – 8:50 – 3pm.
- The school gates will be opened daily at 8:30. Please note – there will be no members of staff outside until 8:40 and so children should not be left unsupervised during this time.
- Staff will be out to meet the children from 8:40 and children should be ready to go into school no later than 8:45.
- At 8:45 teachers will take the children in to school. The school day starts at 8:50 and the playground and side entrance gates will be closed. Children will begin their learning task whilst teachers complete the register and children select their dinner options.
- Any child arriving after 8:50 will need to enter school through the main entrance gate which will be open until 9am and enter school through the main school entrance.
- Any child arriving after 9am will receive a late mark in the register.
Our up-to-date Attendance policy is available on the school website.
Please note that from January 2023 the school day will end at 3:15 for all children from Nursery through to Year 6. The lunchtime session will be amended to reflect this and children in Ks1 will also have a daily afternoon break.